With over 40 combined years of plastic fabrication and assembly, Integrated Plastics have the experience to handle custom projects. From prototypes to complete turnkey systems we provide service to many industries.
Custom Plastic Fabrication for Various Projects
- Plating Integrated Plastics can offer anodized, plating, cleaning tanks, custom ducting, and exhaust hoods used in shops to plate or anodize parts.
- Bio-medical We fabricate customer-designed, trays and bulkheads for biomedical and bio-fuels research facilities. We also fabricate tanks, wash basins for R&D testing of their bio-fuel technology as well as secondary containment’s for chemical storage.
- Laboratory We fabricate corrosion resistant sinks, tanks and carts of custom sizes per customer needs as well as chemical cabinets for storage of hazardous chemicals.
- Agriculture We fabricate corrosion resistant sinks, bottling line parts, buckets, bins and chutes. We also construct hot-air welded polypropylene tanks, holding tanks, and hoppers to create a leak-proof seal.
- Aerospace/Defense Integrated Plastics has collaborated with aerospace companies that required our services in building plating lines including sinks, tanks and fume hoods used in the etching, cleaning and plating of precision parts.
- Semi-Conductor Creating custom chemical storage cabinets. As well as secondary dispense cabinets used in the dispensing of chemicals in wafer processing and desiccators used for the storage of parts.
- Decorative/Retail We offer custom fabrication of retail store fixtures and merchandise displays: as seen in FAO Schwartz, Macy’s, and Sacs Fifth Avenue. Our high quality display cases, bases and boxes are constructed to fit your specific pieces for display. We can use many custom shapes, stands to create unique partition boards, POP displays, racks, fixtures.
- Signage Dimensional lettering, Logos, Engraving.
We offer our clients a wide range of services utilizing our state-of-the-art equipments
Type of Materials
From Industrial to Exotic, Integrated Plastics can handle a full range of materials for your project needs.